A new and and exciting mix of leading autism professionals, researchers and campaigners will be speaking this year in the Autism Matters Theatre in partnership with Research Autism. To book your tickets and save 20% off the door price visit www.autismshow.co.uk.
Some of this year’s highlights include:
- Dr Stephen Tyler, Senior Lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University, introducing models of education which work for autistic children
- Dr Catherine Aldred, Consultant Speech and Language Therapist at Stockport NHS Trust, exploring early interventions for autism
- Linda Hume, National Lead for PBS at The National Autistic Society, discussing positive behaviour support in the home
- Monica McCaffrey, Chief Executive of Sibs, looking at ways to support the siblings of children and adults with autism
- Jamie + Lion, Senior Accessibility Specialist at the BBC, Autism Speaker and Author, speaking on autistic employment and finding his niche
- Kathy Lette, best selling novelist and mother of actor Jules Robertson, discussing her personal journey with autism
To view The Autism Show’s full programme of talks, workshops, clinics and suppliers of specialist products and services visit www.autismshow.co.uk.
Book your tickets today and save 20% off the door price by visiting www.autismshow.co.uk.
P.S. Help to guide other parents, carers and professionals by inviting them to the event.