The Autism Show opens in just 8 weeks’ time on 30th June to 1st July at EventCity Manchester. You’ll find more information, help and advice on autism (including Asperger syndrome) than can be found anywhere else in the UK. Take your choice from over 100 hours of talks, clinics and workshops plus hundreds of specialist products and services which can make an immediate difference to those you care, support or teach. Book your tickets now and save 20% by clicking HERE.
Here’s a snap shot of this year’s show:
- Hear the UK’s leading autism professionals and researchers discussing the latest news and views in the Autism Matters Theatre in partnership with Research Autism
- Learn practical tips, strategies and approaches in The Hub: Theatre 2
- Discover 100s of specialist products and services including learning tools, communication aids, sensory equipment, furniture, advice and support services, residential care and specialist schools
- Listen to the experiences of adults on the autism spectrum to gain insights into your past, present and future in The Hub: Theatre 1
- Access free specialist advice from clinicians, therapists and legal advisers on subjects ranging from managing challenging behaviour to legal advice on special educational needs
- Seek out the EHCP Help Centre hosted by SOS!SEN, to help guide you through the new Education, Health and Care plan process
- Join the LEGO®-Based Therapy Workshops run by Building Skills, to learn how LEGO® bricks can be used to benefit children with social, communication and fine motor difficulties
- Pop into the Autism Uncut Cinema to watch the winning films from the NAS’s Autism Uncut Film and Media Awards
- Try-out a new sensory learning tool for the classroom, clubs and home in the JumpingCLAY Workshops
- Immerse yourself in a world of sensory design and technology in The Sensory Room created by Mike Ayres Design and OM Interactive
Book your tickets now and save 20% by clicking HERE.